The answer is yes and no. It’s a paradox, isn’t it? True beauty begins from the inside out.
Don’t you wish there was some way to regain that soft skin you had as a child?
Well, until someone comes up with the true “Fountain of Youth,” we have to work with what we have.
The best route to healthy skin is to take care of what you have. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? The truth is that your skin takes a beating from the environment, is affected by the food we eat, and also by how we feel about ourselves every single day. Here are some of my favorite tips for keeping your skin fresh and healthy:
- Stay hydrated, and drinks plenty of water! That doesn’t mean soda, caffeine or any other type of liquid even if it is low cal. Soda (even diet soda) has a high concentration of sodium. Sodium retains fluids. You need a fluid that will hydrate and flush your body free of toxins. Make sure you are drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day!
- Protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. We all love the sun. We love being in it and we love having a beautiful tan. The truth is you can poison yourself with too much sunshine. UV rays cause skin cancer, and if that isn’t bad enough, it causes your skin to age faster than it should, contributing to unsightly wrinkles. If you must play in the sun, make certain you cover up between the hours of 11.00am and 3 pm and are using inadequate sunscreen. Don’t leave home without it! Apply your sunscreen even if you only make a quick trip to the grocery store. Yes, you can get harmful UV rays even while driving your car! Skin cancer on long distance drivers’ forearms is becoming more prevalent. When you purchase sunscreen, make certain you are buying the right tool for the job. Most Korean BB Creams have at least 30 SPF or more. So using a good BB Cream as this one with SPF 50 will keep your skin beautiful, hydrated and protected.
- Don’t forget sunscreen for your lips. They want to be healthy too! For this, you can use the lip balm from Tonymoly as Mini Cherry Lip Balm that has a 15 SPF and offer your lips a little color as well as UV protection or the Mini Green Apple Lip Balm or Delight Banana Lip Balm – that has no color and the same UV protection. Apply your sunscreen BEFORE going outdoors and allow plenty of time for into adequately absorb into your skin cells rather than just sitting on top of the
- Read the labels on skin care products. The truth is that some ingredients may do more harm than good. The more ingredients are listed, the more potential harm they can do to your skin.
- Keep your skin clean and
- Exfoliate dead skin cells every night.
Use a soft warm cloth. Skin does not require scrubbing. You will do more harm than good if you do. A good cleanser you can try is the MCC BM MILD FOAMING CLEANSER because offer your skin a superior cleansing without residues and because of small cellulose pellets that softly remove skin dead cells, improve skin to be smooth skin texture with perfect fitting. Natural ingredients as Soapwort leaf extract clear the skin from any waste or makeup residue and Portulaca Oleracea extract helps contract pores.
- Use often facial masks. Here are a couple of excellent masks that you can use:
SKINLOVERS ANTI-WRINKLE REVITALIZE ESSENCE MASK and SKINLOVERS – LUMIERE PROTECTION ESSENCE MASK. Both mask sheets include a serum that must be applied previously to the mask sheet. Also, both of them offer a balance of moisture and hydration to the skin – the first one has an anti wrinkle use and is indicated mostly for mature skin and the other one is made to protect the skin from the environmental factors – indicated for all type of skins.
- Try a magnetic mask. The Korean magnetic masks are used in Beauty clinics for years, but now are available to use at home at a very good price. If you are into new products here you can find it.
- Use an antioxidant cream. You are bombarded every day with environmental toxins that attack the surface of your skin. In fact, most damage to the skin can be attributed to free radicals. When you expose yourself to toxins like air pollution, free radical production increases. Apply an antioxidant cream to your skin before applying your sunscreen.
- If you have oily skin, only apply a toner in the T-zone, your forehead, and nose.
- Use summer facial mists. Skin in need of soothing or calming due to environmental factors that cause irritation, also for skin that has been injured or damaged. Aloe Soothing Mist is a refreshing and revitalizing formula with Organic Aloe Vera to help naturally replenish healthy skin cells. Aloe Soothing mist help to soothe and calm skin that has been exposed to the sun for too long, and helps the damage that has been done.
- Try the cushion blushers. Moisture cushions blusher to add natural liveliness. Water beam complex helps light application and expresses moist & chic water shine. Vegetal oil ingredients with full of gloss help prevent moisture evaporation, give natural care, add delicate gloss and 3D effect.